Home >> Content >> Ira Distributions

IRA distributions

Looking for more ways to support St. David’s?  The required minimum distributions (RMDs) from your IRA (not including SEP or SIMPLE IRAs) can be donated directly to a qualified 501 (c)3, such as St. David’s, tax-free. If you’re nearing 70 1/2 or already taking such distributions, talk to your financial advisor or tax planner about this potential way to contribute to the church.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Zircon - This is a contributing Drupal Theme
Design by WeebPal.